Access to the arena for skating activities will be from the door located on the west side of the building, using the path between the arena and the aquatic centre.
Monday to Friday
Online registration will start on February 24 at 9 a.m. for residents. Booking will be available five days in advance.
Registration for non-residents will begin on February 27.
Registration will end at 6:30 p.m. the day before the activity.
|The following facilities remain closed to the public untul further notice:
58 Maywood Avenue
Pointe-Claire QC H9R 0A7
|May to August||Monday to Friday
7 a.m. to midnight
|September to April||Monday to Sunday
7 a.m. to midnight
- 23 people maximum per period
- Reservation online required
- Priority given to Pointe-Claire residents
- Arrive 15 minutes before the start of the reserved period
- Participation questionnaire must be completed
- Leave the premises within 10 minutes following the activity
|Friday, February 26, 2021 schedule||Everyday schedule from Saturday 27 to March 7, 2021 schedule|
|9 to 9:50 a.m.||8:45 to 9:30 a.m.|
|11 to 11:50 a.m.||10:15 to 11 a.m.|
|6 to 6:50 p.m.||11:45 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.|
|1:15 to 2 p.m.|
|2:45 to 3:30 p.m.|
|4:15 to 5 p.m.|
|5:45 to 6:30 p.m.|
Free for the Pointe-Claire residents with your MULTI Card.
|Senior (age 60 or over)||$1|
*Pass is good for 7 admissions for an adult or 13 for a child.
- Crowding or loitering at the edge of the skating rink
- Sitting on the boards or on the ice
- Drinking, eating or smoking on the ice
- Carrying anyone on one’s back, in one’s arms, on a sleigh or in a stroller
- Wearing boots or shoes on the ice
- Pushing or shoving
- Racing or skating very fast
- Throwing objects onto the ice
- Skating backwards or against the flow
- Figure skating or playing hockey
- Skating with speed skates
- Sitting on the players’ bench or in the penalty box
In accordance with government and public health directives, the Preschool skating program is cancelled until further notice.
For skaters age 3 or over
- Lace-up skates that provide good ankle support
- Hockey helmet with metal or plastic protective mask
- Gloves or mittens
For more information, call 514-630-1214.
Age 5 and over
Information and registration: www.ringuettepointeclaire.ca
Pointe-Claire Skating Club
Age 3 and over
Intermediate Hockey League
Age 21 to 35
Information and registration: www.pcihl.ca
Pointe-Claire Oldtimers Hockey Club
Age 35 and over
Information and registration: www.pcot.ca