VACCINATION PASSPORT REQUIRED FOR ANYONE 13 AND UP
Access to the arena for skating activities will be from the door located on the west side of the building, using the path between the arena and the aquatic centre.
Monday to Friday
Online registration is required. Activities are reserved for residents. Booking will be available five days in advance. Registration will end at 6:30 p.m. the day before the activity.
Public stick-and-puck and stick-and-ring activities will be permitted as of March 27 in groups of two or as a family bubble made up of people living at the same address, as well as individual figure skating activities.
Time slots will be available as of March 25.
Wearing a face covering is mandatory inside the arena and on the ice.
|The following facilities remain closed to the public untul further notice:
58 Maywood Avenue
Pointe-Claire QC H9R 0A7
|May to August||Monday to Friday
7 a.m. to midnight
|September to April||Monday to Sunday
7 a.m. to midnight
Regulations and policies :
- Online registration is required to participate.
- A maximum of 23 participants are permitted per session.
- Participants may arrive up to 10 minutes before the start of the activity.
- Participants must vacate the premises within 10 minutes following the activity.
- Locker rooms will not be available. Benches and chairs along the rink are available to tie up skates.
- Wearing a face covering is mandatory inside the arena and on the ice.
- Participants must maintain a minimum distance of 2 metres between each other.
- Public skating is reserved for free skating.
|Sunday||1 to 1:50 p.m.|
|Monday||9:30 to 10:20 a.m.*
10:30 to 11:20 a.m.
|Tuesday||10:30 to 11:20 a.m.|
|Wednesday||10:30 to 11:20 a.m.|
|Friday||10:30 to 11:20 a.m.
7 to 7:50 p.m.
|Saturday||7 to 7:50 p.m.|
*Skating periods for parents and children (10 and under)
Families with children aged 10 and under are invited to skate as a family on Friday mornings from 9 to 9:50 a.m. During this time, parents must be on the ice with their children. This is a great way to introduce your children to the sport or to improve their skating skills.
When reserving, it is important to register each person who will be participating in the activity.
- All family members must maintain a distance of 2 m from other families.
- No equipment loans.
Free for the Pointe-Claire residents with your MULTI Card.
|Senior (age 60 or over)||$1|
*Pass is good for 7 admissions for an adult or 13 for a child.
- Crowding or loitering at the edge of the skating rink
- Sitting on the boards or on the ice
- Drinking, eating or smoking on the ice
- Carrying anyone on one’s back, in one’s arms, on a sleigh or in a stroller
- Wearing boots or shoes on the ice
- Pushing or shoving
- Racing or skating very fast
- Throwing objects onto the ice
- Skating backwards or against the flow
- Figure skating or playing hockey
- Skating with speed skates
- Sitting on the players’ bench or in the penalty box
For skaters age 3 or over
|Fall session 2021|
|Thursday 9 to 9 :30 a.m.||September 23 to December 2||11 classes|
|Thursday 9:40 to 10:10 a.m.||September 23 to December 2||11 classes|
|Friday 11:30 a.m. to noon||Septmeber 24 to December 3||11 classes|
|Friday 12:10 to 12:40 p.m.||Septmeber 24 to December 3||11 classes|
Registration : Starting Thursday, September 2 at 9 a.m.
- Lace-up skates that provide good ankle support
- Hockey helmet with metal or plastic protective mask
- Gloves or mittens
For more information, call 514-630-1214.
Age 5 and over
Information and registration: www.ringuettepointeclaire.ca
Pointe-Claire Skating Club
Age 3 and over
Intermediate Hockey League
Age 21 to 35
Information and registration: www.pcihl.ca
Pointe-Claire Oldtimers Hockey Club
Age 35 and over
Information and registration: www.pcot.ca