58 Maywood Avenue
Pointe-Claire QC H9R 0A7
|May to August||Monday to Friday
7 a.m. to midnight
|September to April||Monday to Sunday
7 a.m. to midnight
Schedule until further notice
|9 to 9:50 a.m.||Public skating||Public skating|
|9:30 to 10:20 a.m.||10 years and under*||10 years and under*||10 years and under*||10 years and under*||10 years and under*|
|11 to 11:50 a.m.||Public skating||Public skating|
|11:30 a.m. to 12:20 p.m.||Public skating||Public skating||Public skating||Public skating||Public skating|
|1 to 1:50 p.m.||Public skating||Public skating|
|3 to 3:50 p.m.||Public skating||Public skating|
|5 to 5:50 p.m.||Public skating||Public skating||Public skating||Public skating||Public skating||Public skating||Public skating|
|7 to 7 :50 p.m.||Public skating||Public skating||Public skating||Public skating||Public skating||Public skating||Public skating|
*Must be accompanied by an adult on the ice
Free for the Pointe-Claire residents with your MULTI Card.
|Senior (age 60 or over)||$1|
*Pass is good for 7 admissions for an adult or 13 for a child.
- Crowding or loitering at the edge of the skating rink
- Sitting on the boards or on the ice
- Drinking, eating or smoking on the ice
- Carrying anyone on one’s back, in one’s arms, on a sleigh or in a stroller
- Wearing boots or shoes on the ice
- Pushing or shoving
- Racing or skating very fast
- Throwing objects onto the ice
- Skating backwards or against the flow
- Figure skating or playing hockey
- Skating with speed skates
- Sitting on the players’ bench or in the penalty box
In accordance with government and public health directives, the Aquatic Centre programming is on hold until further notice.
For skaters age 3 or over
Beginning September 8 at 9 a.m. online
|Thursday||September 24 to December 3 (11 weeks)||9 to 9:30 a.m.
10:20 to 10:50 a.m.
|Friday||September 25 to December 18 (11 weeks)
No classes November 27 and December 4
|12:30 to 1 p.m.
1:40 to 2:10 p.m.
- Lace-up skates that provide good ankle support
- Hockey helmet with metal or plastic protective mask
- Gloves or mittens
For more information, call 514-630-1214.
Age 5 and over
Information and registration: www.ringuettepointeclaire.ca
Pointe-Claire Skating Club
Age 3 and over
Intermediate Hockey League
Age 21 to 35
Information and registration: www.pcihl.ca
Pointe-Claire Oldtimers Hockey Club
Age 35 and over
Information and registration: www.pcot.ca