58 Maywood Avenue
Pointe-Claire QC H9R 0A7
|May to August||Monday to Friday
7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
|September to April||Monday to Sunday
7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Public activities will return during winter break and spring break. Stay tuned!
Skating periods for parents and children: Families with children aged 10 and under are invited to skate as a family every Monday, Tuesday and Friday mornings from 9 to 10 a.m. During this time, parents must be on the ice with their children. This is a great way to introduce your children to the sport or to improve their skating skills.
Free for the Pointe-Claire residents with your MULTI Card.
|Child and Senior||$1|
|Public skating pass *||$12|
*Pass is good for 7 admissions for an adult or 13 for a child.
- Crowding or loitering at the edge of the skating rink
- Sitting on the boards or on the ice
- Drinking, eating or smoking on the ice
- Carrying anyone on one’s back, in one’s arms, on a sleigh or in a stroller
- Wearing boots or shoes on the ice
- Pushing or shoving
- Racing or skating very fast
- Throwing objects onto the ice
- Skating backwards or against the flow
- Figure skating or playing hockey/ringette
- Skating with speed skates
- Sitting on the players’ bench or in the penalty box
- It is mandatory to wear a hockey helmet and neck guard during public activities
For skaters age 3 to 5. Groups of 25 children.
Preschool skating is offered in the fall and winter sessions.
- Lace-up skates that provide good ankle support
- Hockey helmet with metal or plastic protective mask
- Gloves or mittens
For registration dates, please visit our Registration page.
|Thursday||9 :30 to 10 :00 a.m.||September 15 to November 24||$79||$123|
|Thursday||10 :10 to 10 :40 a.m.|
|Friday||11 :30 to 12 :00 p.m.||September 16 to November 25|
|Friday||12 :10 to 12 :40 p.m.|
For more information, call 514-630-1211.
Intermediate Hockey League
Age 21 to 35
Information and registration: www.pcihl.ca