Located just 20 minutes from downtown Montréal, the Pointe Claire industrial park is a major economic hub. In a context of market globalization, the Montréal metro area's realignment of its industry clusters is an excellent opportunity for the industrial park to redefine and leverage its strengths, advantages and business potential among high-level companies.
Enjoy the advantages Pointe-Claire has to offer
A prime location
- Accessible by Montréal island’s two major highways
- The perfect balance between regional charm and urban living
- Served by a complete bus and commuter rail system
- Just minutes from Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport
- Part of a major maritime, rail and road transportation hub
A wide range of businesses
- Eleven shopping centres, including Fairview Centre and Complexe Pointe-Claire
- Multinationals operating in the pharmaceutical, research, technology and other fields
- Covering a variety of sectors: industrial, financial, hotel, real estate, electronics, technology, manufacturing, retail, etc.
- Backed by urban development plans that help commercial sites develop