To ensure the quality of the City’s communications with citizens and other audiences and to maintain the City’s reputation and the consistency of its image.
- The Communications Department is responsible for:
- developing and implementing communications strategies
- creating a variety of communications tools
- carrying out public relations activities
- handling citizen requests
- by phone
- by e-mail
- in person, at the City Hall multiservice counter
- writing, reviewing and designing official publications (Living in Pointe-Claire, Leisure Guide and Culture Notes, and Newsletters)
- managing the City’s website and intranet
- managing social networks and electronic billboards
- disseminating information to the media
- coordinating media activities
- enforcing the City’s communications and image policies.