The evolution of the pandemic will determine whether activities can be maintained during the summer period.
Given the current exceptional circumstances, the City of Pointe-Claire has put in place the following procedure to register for day camps:
DAY CAMP REGISTRATION
Residents: Starting Wednesday, April 1, at 7 p.m.
Non-residents: Starting Wednesday, April 14, at 9 a.m.
Registration will continue as long as space is available.
Reminder: You must complete the transaction of $0 to confirm your child’s registration.
This camp is designed for children ages 5* to 12.
*Must be in kindergarten
A safe and fun environment for children during spring break.
- Recreational swimming
- Theme day
- Many indoor and outdoor activities
John Rennie High School
501 Saint-Jean Boulevard
March 2 to 6
8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Extended hours (daycare) – morning: 7:15 to 8:30 a.m.
Extended hours (daycare) – afternoon: 4:30 to 6 p.m.
Extended hours (daycare) – residents: $36
Extended hours (daycare) – non-residents: $50
Resident: Starting Tuesday, January 7, at 7 p.m.
Non-resident: Starting Tuesday, January 21, at 9 a.m.
Register by going to the Registration Website.
|Week 1||June 29 to July 3 (4 days, no camp July 1))|
|Week 2||July 6 to 10|
|Week 3||July 13 to 17|
|Week 4||July 20 to 24|
|Week 5||July 27 to 31|
|Week 6||August 3 to 10|
|Week 7||August 10 to 14|
|Week 8||August 17 to 21|
|Week 9*||August 24 to 28|
*Please note that not all camps offer a 9th week.
Pages 3 to 9 in Day camps Pointe-Claire 2020
- Creative mornings
- Cultural day camp
- Apprentice cook camp
- Circus camp
- Dance camp
- Magic camp
- Theatre camp
- Visual arts camp
Film and multimedia
- Multimedia camp
- Stop-motion camp
- Music camp
- Eco-explorers’ camp
- Little scientists’ camp
Pages 10 to 12 in Day camps Pointe-Claire 2020
- Teen camp – Hyacinthe-Jamme-dit-Carrière House (152 Concord Crescent Avenue)
- Kidnetic camp – Cedar Park Chalet (22 Robinsdale Avenue)
- Junior day camp – John Rennie High School (501 Saint-Jean Boulevard)
- Senior day camp – John Rennie High School (501 Saint-Jean Boulevard)
- Arthur-Séguin Sports Camp – Arthur-E.-Séguin Chalet (365 Saint-Louis Avenue)
- Alexandre-Bourgeau Sports Camp – Noël-Legault Centre (245 Du Bord-du-Lac – Lakeshore Road)
- Lakeside Ovide Sports Camp – Ovide Chalet (22 Ovide Avenue)
- Terra-Cotta Nature Adventure camp – Terra-Cotta Chalet (100 Terra-Cotta Avenue)
- Week 9 camp
- Parks program
Pages 13 to 15 in Day camps Pointe-Claire 2020
- Canoe-kayak kids (Full day camp)
- Intro to paddling camp (half-day camp)
- Teen paddle (Half-day camp)
- Canoe-kayak lessons: kiddie canoe and cricket