|Due to the coronavirus pandemic, certain precautionary measures will be taken to ensure everyone’s safety.|
The yard is located at 50 Terra-Cotta Avenue.
|Compost and wood chips
Visit this page a few days before an Ecocentre day to find out if compost will be available.
Coarse wood chips are available in the parking lot of Terra-Cotta Natural Park (100 Terra-Cotta Avenue), until supplies run out.
Please limit your quantity to 100 L per person so that as many residents as possible can take advantage of it.
Don’t forget to bring a shovel and containers!
Document shredding service is offered at the Ecocentre. All paper with or without staples or binding is accepted for shredding. Clips must be removed from documents; plastic sheets and binders are not accepted. Documents will be shredded on site.
- Appliances containing halocarbons (refrigerators, freezers, air conditioners, water coolers and dehumidifiers)
- Computer equipment and electronic appliances
- Construction debris (maximum size 2.4 metres by 1.2 metres)
- Excavation materials (maximum size 2.4 metres by 1.2 metres)
- Ferrous and non-ferrous metals (maximum size 2.4 metres by 1.2 metres)
- Green waste
- Household and bulky items
- Household and electrical appliances
- Motorized equipment (without fuel)
- Sports equipment
- Tires and rims (separated)
- Upholstered items (couches and mattresses)
This service is provided free of charge for a yearly maximum of 12 cubic metres of materials. Beyond this maximum, a fee will be charged. Proof of residence with address and photo is required.
- Saint-Laurent – 3535 Sartelon Street, Saint-Laurent: Pilot project for drywall recycling
- LaSalle – 7272 Saint-Patrick Street, LaSalle
For more information, call 514-872-0384 or go to ville.montreal.qc.ca/places.