City Hall service counters remain open from Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., except for the planning and tax counters, which will be closed from 12 to 1 p.m. It is also possible to meet with a planning technician at lunchtime by appointment (514-630-1206, email@example.com). The multiservice counter will be closed on Thursday evenings.
Response delays are to be expected due to reduced staff on site.
Only payments by card will be accepted.
At the counter, you can:
- Fill out a request to fell a tree;
- Fill out a grant request to treat or fell ash trees, as well as for reusable hygiene products;
- Get general information about the City;
- Pay your municipal taxes or water tax;
- Pay a fine from the City of Montréal;
- Apply for a job at the City;
- Purchase Pointe-Claire promotional items;
- Get or renew your MULTI Card;
- Get your bus or taxi tickets for eligible seniors;
- Purchase a rain barrel, household compost bin, and kitchen cone;
- Renew your dog licence.
Monday to Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.*
Summer hours – May 4 to October 9, 2020
Monday to Thursday: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.*
Friday: 8 a.m. to noon
*The multiservice counter is open until 7 p.m. on Thursday.
The service is offered for a great many official documents such as:
- certificate of life
- solemn declaration
- consent letter for a child travelling abroad
- proof of residence for health insurance card
- Accommodation certificate
The cost of an attestation is $5.
To carry out a compliant sworn declaration, you must:
- 1. Be a resident of Pointe-Claire.
- 2. Fill out in advance of your visit the documents required for the request.
- 3. Come in person to the City Hall tax counter at 451 Saint-Jean Blvd. with a piece of ID bearing a photo and address.
For more information, contact the tax counter at 514-630-1300 ext. 1829 or firstname.lastname@example.org