At the counter, you can:
- Fill out a request to fell a tree;
- Fill out a grant request to treat or fell ash trees, as well as for reusable hygiene products;
- Get general information about the City;
- Pay your municipal taxes or water tax;
- Pay a fine from the City of Montréal;
- Apply for a job at the City;
- Purchase Pointe-Claire promotional items;
- Get or renew your MULTI Card;
- Get your bus or taxi tickets for eligible seniors;
- Purchase a rain barrel, household compost bin, and kitchen cone.
Monday to Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.*
Summer hours – First Monday of May to Thanksgiving
Monday to Thursday: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.*
Friday: 8 a.m. to noon
The service is offered by appointment only for many official documents, such as:
- A life certificate
- A solemn declaration
- A letter of consent for a child travelling abroad
- Proof of residence for a health insurance card
- An accommodation certificate
A number of City Hall employees are commissioners for oaths for Québec. To find one who is also a commissioner for oaths for outside Québec, go to the Justice Québec website.
The cost is $5 per sworn document.
To swear to a document, you must:
- Be a resident of Pointe-Claire.
- Make an appointment before coming to City Hall.
- Fill out the required documents before your appointment.
- Appear in person at the City Hall service counter with the required documents and a photo ID containing your address.
For more information: 514-630-1200, email@example.com