Boil water advisory for Delmar and Hearne Avenues
Published January 25 at 8:45 a.m.
Following repairs on the water supply system in the area, the City of Pointe-Claire would like to notify you that a boil water advisory is in effect for the following addresses:
- 483 to 509 Delmar Avenue
- 390 and 400 Hearne Avenue
A new advisory will be issued once the water is safe to use again.
Boiled or bottled water must be used when:
- Drinking or preparing beverages,
- Preparing baby bottles and food,
- Washing and preparing foods to be eaten raw (fruits, vegetables, etc.),
- Preparing foods that do not require prolonged cooking times,
- Making ice cubes,
- Brushing your teeth and rinsing your mouth
The water can be used when:
- Washing dishes in hot water (make sure to wipe them thoroughly dry),
- Doing the laundry,
- Taking a shower or bath (make sure children do not swallow the water).
These instructions are in effect until further notice.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.