Call for candidates – Pointe-Claire Aquatic Club
The Pointe-Claire Aquatic Club Inc. and the City of Pointe-Claire are seeking candidates to be volunteer members of the Board of Directors for a period of three (3) years (from April 2019 to January 2022).
The Pointe-Claire Aquatic Club is a recognized non-profit paramunicipal organization with the mission to offer the best possible experience and optimal conditions of success for our athletes and coaches, and to be the best feeder system for swimming and diving national teams.
The Club’s specific mandates are as follows:
- Offer programs creating a positive experience and an optimal training environment for athletes of all levels;
- Organize competitions that support the development of our athletes;
- Support the development of our coaches and other performance specialists;
- Generate income and value to better support our athletes and coaches;
- Ensure high-quality, positive relationships and provide leadership with provincial and national sports organizations;
- Support and promote Club activities, as well as swimming and diving among the population of Pointe-Claire and Montréal’s West Island.
- Have relevant experience in the field of swimming or diving,
- Be able to work as part of a team,
- Be available to be actively involved in Club activities.
Being a resident of Pointe-Claire will be considered an asset.
Your application must include an up-to-date résumé with a cover letter reflecting your desire to be appointed to the Club’s Board of Directors. Please send your application no later than February 15, 2019, to the attention of the Culture, Sports, Leisure and Community Development Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information: 514-630-1300, extension 1400