Grand défi Pierre-Lavoie – The 2021 Grande marche de Pointe-Claire
The 2021 edition of Grand défi Pierre Lavoie’s Grande marche de Pointe-Claire will take place on Sunday, October 17, at Valois Park, from 9 to 11 a.m.
Families, children, seasoned and casual athletes are invited to walk 3 or 5 km. The activity is open to all, on foot or in a wheelchair, regardless of level, everybody at their own pace. Alone or with friends, while keeping safe, this walk can be enjoyed in different ways. The important thing is to take part!
To ensure that physical distancing measures are followed and to avoid crowding, departures will be continuous, over a period of two hours, as people arrive at the site, located at 40 De la Baie-de-Valois Avenue.
Registration is free at onmarche.com/walk/97
Those who are unable to join the group that morning are invited to participate in this event at the time and place of their choosing.
What you need to know:
- Two routes are proposed, either 3 km or 5 km.
- Parking is accessible from the Donegani Avenue entrance. It will also be possible to park on neighbouring streets, but we invite those who can use active transportation to please do so!
- Bring your mask: it is not mandatory along the route, but may be necessary if you enter a building.
- The departure and arrival sites and the route are wheelchair accessible.
- A snack will be offered at the finish line.
- Water fountains (for drinking) and rest rooms are available on site.
- Dogs on leash are allowed.
- Please maintain distancing between different family groups.
- The event will take place, rain or shine.
Every year, the Grand défi Pierre Lavoie’s Grande marche is held simultaneously in many cities and municipalities across the province. The event is the fruit of a partnership between the Fédération des médecins omnipraticiens du Québec and Grand défi Pierre Lavoie.
Information: 514-630-1214, email@example.com