Administration of oaths
The City of Pointe-Claire makes available to its residents the services of two Commissioners of Oaths.
The service is offered for a great many official documents such as:
- certificate of life
- solemn declaration
- consent letter for a child travelling abroad
- proof of residence for health insurance card
- Accommodation certificate
The cost of an attestation is $5.
To carry out a compliant sworn declaration, you must:
- 1. Be a resident of Pointe-Claire.
- 2. Fill out in advance of your visit the documents required for the request.
- 3. Come in person to the City Hall tax counter at 451 Saint-Jean Blvd. with a piece of ID bearing a photo and address.
Monday to Friday, from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. and from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
For more information, contact the tax counter at 514-630-1300 ext. 1829 or email@example.com