Schedules and facilities
As of April 6, the Pointe-Claire Aquatic Centre is making the following adjustments, in keeping with government directives and restrictions to limit the spread of the virus:
Recreational swim and lap swim activities are offered at the Aquatic Centre.
The following regulations apply in order to use the facilities.
The following installations are closed to the public until further notice:
We remind all participants to continue to follow public health guidelines, such as social distancing, wearing a mask in enclosed areas and washing your hands.
60 Maywood Avenue
Pointe-Claire, Quebec H9R 0A7
See the map
7 days a week : 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Swimmers can reserve one 50 minute time slot per day .
- Weight room clients can reserve one 60 minute time slot per day.
- Reservations can be done online at ludik.pointe-claire.ca a week in advance.
|Residents: Thursdays starting at 9 a.m.
All resident participants must have a valid MULTI card. All cards that expired on or after January 1, 2020, will be valid until March 31, 2021. Those whose card has expired and want to renew them can go to City Hall.
For more MULTI card information
Non-residents: Sundays starting at 9 a.m.
All non-resident participants must register with a LUDIK number. To receive a number, please contact the Pointe-Claire Aquatic Centre at 514-630-1202 between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. from Monday to Friday or at email@example.com.
Reservations will close one hour prior to the designated time slots.
Payment will be completed online while reserving the swimming or weight room time slot.
Admission to recreational swim is free for residents with a valid MULTI Card on Saturdays and Sundays.
|Junior (0 to 20 years)||$2||$3|
|Senior (60 +)||Free with a MULTI card||$3|
- When reserving online, clients will be asked to read and accept the regulations and policies to limit the spread of COVID-19.
- Clients will be asked COVID-19 health screening questions prior to entering the facilities. Anyone showing signs of COVID-19 is asked not to visit.
- It is mandatory to wear a mask or face covering throughout the building except when in the pool.
- The locker rooms will be available to clients using the pool for a quick change of clothes only. To enable proper physical distancing, the lockers, showers, hairdryers and saunas will not be available. Personal care such as shaving and daily grooming is also prohibited.
- Clients are asked to come ready for their activity (bathing suit/workout attire on), quickly prepare in the locker room and bring all personal items to the pool deck/weight room in their bag. Clients will have access to the locker rooms for a quick change at the end of their activities. A 10-minute period will be allotted for this right before and after the activity.
- Consumption of food is not permitted in the building.
- A limited number of benches will be available in the lobby for people accompanying clients. We encourage people not to linger in the building.
- A limited number of swimmers will be allowed per pool. For lane swimming, the maximum number of swimmers per lane must be respected. Clients may be asked by a staff member to change lanes if need be.
- Lifeguards will signal the end of the swim time by blowing the whistle.
- A chair/bleacher space by the pool will be assigned for clients’ belongings.
- Toys and pool accessories will not be allowed in the pool.
- The lift will be available, however the staff will not be able to assist users to get into and out of the chair.
- See also the general regulations above.
Weight Room (Closed as of April 8)
- A limited number of clients will be allowed in the weight room.
- A chair in the weight room will be assigned for clients’ belongings.
- The weight room monitor will signal the end of the session.
- We ask clients to respect their scheduled time as our staff need time to disinfect all equipment in between sessions.
- It is mandatory to wear a mask or face covering while circulating around the weight room except while on the cardio machines.
- Clients will have to disinfect equipment BEFORE and AFTER use (the disinfectant spray must be sprayed onto a paper towel and not directly on the equipment).
- Each participant should bring their own water bottle as water fountains will not be available.
- See also the general regulations above.
The swimming periods are 40 mintues each. Each swimmer must be accompanied by an adult from the same household who must remain on the pool deck throughout the activity.
|9 to 9:40 a.m.||25-yard pool|
|9:50 to 10:30 a.m.||25-yard pool|
|10:40 a.m. to 11:20 a.m.||25-yard pool|
|5:40 to 6:20 p.m.||6-lane pool||6-lane pool|
|6:30 to 7:10 p.m.||6-lane pool||6-lane pool|
- No lap lanes
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children wearing flotation devices must be ccompanied in the water by an adult.
- The baby pool is closed.
- Each participant must be registered.
|9:30 to 10:20 a.m.||25-yard pool|
|9:40 to 10:30 a.m.||25-yard pool|
|10:30 to 11:20 a.m.||25-yard pool|
|11:30 a.m. to 12:20 p.m.||25-yard pool|
|1:15 to 2:05 p.m.||25-yard pool|
|1:40 to 2:30 p.m.||6-lane pool|
|2:15 to 3:15 p.m.||25-yard pool|
|2:40 to 3:30 p.m.||6-lane pool|
|3:30 to 4:20 p.m.||25-yard pool|
|3:40 to 4:30 p.m.||6-lane pool|
|4:30 to 5:20 p.m.||25-yard pool|
|5:30 to 6:20 p.m.||25-yard pool||25-yard pool|
|5:40 to 6:30 p.m.||25-yard pool|
|6:30 to 7:10 p.m.||25-yard pool||25-yard pool|
|5:50 to 6:30 a.m.||10-lane pool||10-lane pool||6-lane pool||10-lane pool||10-lane pool|
|6 to 6:50 a.m.||6-lane pool||6-lane pool|
|6:40 to 7:30 a.m.||10-lane pool||10-lane pool||6-lane pool||10-lane pool||10-lane pool|
|7 to 7:50 a.m.||6-lane pool||6-lane pool|
|7:40 to 8:30 a.m.||10-lane pool||10-lane pool||6-lane pool||10-lane pool||10-lane pool|
|9 to 9:50 a.m.||10-lane pool||6-lane pool||10-lane pool||6-lane pool||10-lane pool||10-lane pool|
|9:10 to 10 a.m.||6-lane pool|
|10 to 10:50 a.m.||10-lane pool||6-lane pool||10-lane pool||6-lane pool||10-lane pool||10-lane pool|
|11:10 to 11 a.m.||6-lane pool|
|11 to 11:50 a.m.||10-lane pool||6-lane pool||10-lane pool||6-lane pool||10-lane pool|
|11:10 a.m. to 12 p.m.||6-lane pool|
|12 to 12:50 p.m.||10-lane pool||6-lane pool||10-lane pool||6-lane pool||10-lane pool|
|12:30 to 1:20 p.m.||6-lane pool|
|1:30 to 2:20 p.m.||6-lane pool||10-lane pool|
|2:30 to 3:20 p.m.||6-lane pool||10-lane pool|
|4 to 4:50 p.m.||10-lane pool||10-lane pool||6-lane pool||10-lane pool||10-lane pool|
|5 to 5:50 p.m.||10-lane pool||10-lane pool||6-lane pool||10-lane pool||10-lane pool|
|6 to 6:50 p.m.||10-lane pool||10-lane pool||6-lane pool||10-lane pool||10-lane pool|
- No lap swimming
|10:40 to 11:30 a.m.||25-yard pool||25-yard pool||25-yard pool||25-yard pool||25-yard pool|
|11:40 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.||25-yard pool||25-yard pool||25-yard pool||25-yard pool||25-yard pool|
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult
- Each participant must register
- The 1 metre, 3 metre diving baords, and the 5 metre tower are available
- Divings boards and tower are shared between participants
|9 to 9:50 a.m.||10-lane pool|
|10 to 10:50 a.m.||10-lane pool|
|1:30 to 2:20 p.m.||10-lane pool|
|2:30 to 3:20 p.m.||10-lane pool|
|4 to 4:50 p.m.||10-lane pool||10-lane pool|
|5 to 5:50 p.m.||10-lane pool||10-lane pool|
|6 to 6:50 p.m.||10-lane pool||10-lane pool|
The weight room will be closed as of April 8 until further notice.
All of our Weight Room supervisors are certified personal trainers who are capable of designing safe and effective exercise programs. Entry is restricted to those 14 years and older.
Schedule (starting March 26, 2021)
|Monday to Friday||Saturday and Sunday|
|6:30 to 7:30 a.m.||10 to 11 a.m.|
|7:45 to 8:45 a.m.||11:15 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.|
|9 to 10 a.m.||12:30 to 1:30 p.m.|
|10:15 to 11:15 a.m.||1:45 to 2:45 p.m.|
|11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.|
|5 to 6 p.m.|
|6:15 to 7:15 p.m.|
|7:30 to 8:30 p.m.|
George Gate Pool
- 10 lanes
- 50m long
- 1.4 to 5m deep
- four platforms (3m, 5m, 7.5m and 10m) and five springboards (1m and 3m)
- two dry boards (not accessible to public)
- one trampoline (not accessible to public)
- 6 lanes
- 50m long
- 1m to 1.4m deep
- 25 yards long
- 1 to 1.2m deep
- swing, slide, and water toys available on site
- 0.7m deep
- Toys and balls available on site
- cardiovascular and weight-training equipment
- qualified trainers available on site