2022 MiNi Art Rental Collection – Call for Submissions
The Stewart Hall Art Gallery`s Art Rental and Sales Service invites parents and guardians to submit their budding artists work for the second edition of MiNi Art Rental, a project that focuses on art created by children 12 years old and under.
Some 50 artworks will be selected by a jury made up of art professionals, community leaders and peers to be part of the 2022 MiNi Art Rental Collection. The chosen young artists will receive a $25 gift certificate from the Friends of Stewart Hall, redeemable at a Pointe-Claire bookstore.
The artworks will be framed by our team and exhibited in the Kids’ Corner of Stewart Hall Cultural Centre from September 25 to November 14, 2021. They will then be available at the Art Rental and Sales Service for rental or purchase for a period of one year.
All sums collected for the rental or sale of an artwork will be donated to West Island Community Shares’ Powered by Kids for Kids campaign, in support of community groups focused on developing strong, resilient children.
- live in Pointe-Claire or attend a school in Pointe-Claire; and
- be aged 12 years and under.
- We will accept paintings, photographs, drawings, mixed media and original prints.
- Works submitted must be two-dimensional and lay flat.
- Each work must be submitted on a sheet of paper or canvas no thicker than 3 mm, in landscape or portrait position.
- The dimensions of the work must be approximately 8″ x 10″ (20.32 x 25.4 cm), in landscape or portrait position.
- Works must have been produced within the current year.
- Each child may submit only one work.