2018 Day camps
The City of Pointe-Claire offers a wide range of cultural, recreational, sports and canoe-kayak camps, in a safe and stimulating environment, for children and teens.
This camp is designed for children ages 5* to 12.
*Must be in kindergarten
A safe and fun environment for children during spring break.
- Recreational swimming
- Theme day
- Many indoor and outdoor activities
John Rennie High School
501 Saint-Jean Boulevard
March 4 to 8
8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Extended hours (daycare) – morning: 7:15 to 8:30 a.m.
Extended hours (daycare) – afternoon: 4:30 to 6 p.m.
Extended hours (daycare) – residents: $35
Extended hours (daycare) – non-residents: $49
Register by going to the Registration page.
|Week 1||June 26 to 29 (Tuesday to Friday, because of Quebec’s National Holiday)|
|Week 2||July 3 to 6 (Tuesday to Friday, because of Canada Day)|
|Week 3||July 9 to 13|
|Week 4||July 16 to 20|
|Week 5||July 23 to 27|
|Week 6||July 30 to August 3|
|Week 7||August 6 to 10|
|Week 8||August 13 to 17|
|Week 9*||August 20 to 24|
*Please note that not all camps offer a 9th week.
Pages 3 to 9 in Day camps Pointe-Claire
- Creative mornings
- Cultural day camp
- Apprentice cook camp
- Circus camp
- Dance camp
- Magic camp
- Theatre camp
- Visual arts camp
Film and multimedia
- Multimedia camp
- Stop-motion camp
- Music camp
- Eco-explorers’ camp
- Little scientists’ camp
Pages 10 to 12 in Day camps Pointe-Claire
- Teen camp – Hyacinthe-Jamme-dit-Carrière House (152 Concord Crescent Avenue)
- Kidnetic camp – Cedar Park Chalet (22 Robinsdale Avenue)
- Junior day camp – St. Thomas High School (120 Ambassador Avenue)
- Senior day camp – St. Thomas High School (120 Ambassador Avenue)
- Arthur-Séguin Sports Camp – Arthur-Séguin Chalet (365 Saint-Louis Avenue)
- Alexandre-Bourgeau Sports Camp – Noël-Legault Centre (245 Du Bord-du-Lac – Lakeshore Road)
- Lakeside Ovide Sports Camp – Ovide Chalet (20 Ovide Avenue)
- Terra-Cotta Nature Adventure camp – Terra-Cotta Chalet (100 Terra-Cotta Avenue)
- Week 9 camp
- Parks program
Pages 13 to 15 in Day camps Pointe-Claire
- Canoe-kayak kids (Full day camp)
- Intro to paddling camp (half-day camp)
- Teen paddle (Half-day camp)
- Canoe-kayak lessons: kiddie canoe and cricket