Be prepared in the event of an emergency!
The City of Pointe-Claire would like to remind residents about the importance of being prepared in the event of an emergency, especially given the weather forecasts for the coming days.
We recommend that you assemble an emergency kit containing basic items that will allow you and your family to be self-sufficient for 72 hours.
These items are recommended for your basic emergency kit:
- Drinking water: two litres per person per day, for at least three days
- Non-perishable foods: enough to last at least three days
- Manual can opener
- Flashlight with spare batteries
- Battery-operated radio with spare batteries
- First-aid kit and any medications you need
- Lighters and matches
Assemble your kit to suit your needs and those of your pets if needed (dry or canned food).
Place these items in a bag or other container ahead of time.
Thank you for your cooperation.
For any emergencies: 514-630-1234