COVID-19 – Extended closure of municipal buildings
The City of Pointe-Claire is announcing the extension of municipal building closures to the public until at least May 25, in accordance with government guidelines to limit the spread of COVID-19.
The following establishments are closed:
- Aquatic Centre
- Stewart Hall Cultural Centre
- Noël-Legault Community Centre
- Recreation building (94 Douglas-Shand Avenue)
- Nautical Activities building
- City Hall (a counter open for deliveries)
- Inspection – Public Security (a counter open for deliveries)
- All park chalets (including the Senior Centre at the Arthur-Séguin Chalet)
All gatherings remain prohibited until further notice from the Québec Government. Playgrounds, outdoor training areas, dog parks and sports fields are also closed.
Essential municipal services are maintained with reduced staff and a rotation of employees, in accordance with government guidelines. These services mainly include public security; emergency services for roads, sewers and the water supply system; building maintenance; and communications and administrative services. Collections will continue according to the regular schedule.
Citizens are asked to use the City’s website wherever possible to obtain services, apply for a permit, complete requests or report a situation through the Voilà! Signalement app. Delays in response times are to be expected.
Information: 514-630-1200, firstname.lastname@example.org