COVID-19 – Online activities to stay active at home
In the current exceptional circumstances, the City of Pointe-Claire is offering a series of online activities to help children and adults stay active while following government self-isolation and social distancing guidelines.
Various activities are offered in the areas of culture, leisure and wellness.
Stewart Hall Art Gallery
- Material, Mass and Dust exhibition: Citizens of all ages are invited to take part in a virtual tour to discover this exhibition. Works inspired by ideas of structure, architecture and ecology lie at the edge of what is recognizable and what is not.
- Family art workshops: activities to do at home related to the current exhibition
- Colouring pages to illustrate Stewart Hall Mansion from all angles.
- With its extensive collection and online resources, the Pointe-Claire Public Library invites you to read, be entertained and find information on various topics.
- In addition to digital books, magazines, newspapers, movies and music, subscribers have access to external training resources and educational games. Parents looking to support their children’s educational development can consult the following tools.
- Story hour: librarians take the stage to bring books to life. Other resources are also provided by the Association des bibliothèques publiques du Québec.
To help children and adults maintain good exercise habits, the fitness programs are offering training videos that can be done at your own pace and according to your schedule.
Residents of all ages are invited to consult the list of online activities and resources, which will be updated regularly.