Update: Gradual reopening of leisure and cultural facilities
The City of Pointe-Claire is happy to announce the addition of aquafitness classes and lifeguard courses to the list of activities available as part of the gradual reopening of City facilities. We invite you to consult the table at the bottom of the page for more details. Due to the health situation, changes have been made to the conditions for access to the facilities and their use.
The programming will evolve gradually, in accordance with government and public health guidelines. Citizens are invited to regularly visit the City’s website for all the latest information.
Residents must present their MULTI Card to participate in activities.
Important information for all activities:
- Resumption will be gradual.
- A reservation is required for most activities.
- The number of people admitted to municipal buildings varies according to the location and the nature of the activities.
- Physical distancing must be maintained at all times.
- Waiting times are to be expected.
- The City reserves the right to suspend activities in the event of non-compliance with the instructions provided for each of the buildings.
- Reservation required.
- Arrive 10 minutes prior.
- The changing rooms are closed.
- Leave the premises immediately after the activity.
|July 6||Aquatic Centre reception
|July 13||Lap swimming: 10-lane pool
|July 20||Recreational swimming: 6-lane and 25-yard pools
|July 27||Aquafit classes|
|July 27||Lifeguard courses|
|Important information||The following facilities remain closed to the public until further notice:
|2 to 20 years||$2||$3|
|20 to 59 years old||$3||$4|
|60 and over||No charge||$3|
|July 15||Public skating
|Important information||The following facilities remain closed to the public until new instructions authorize their reopening:
Pointe-Claire Public Library
|July 20||Central Library
|July 27||Library – Valois Branch
Stewart Hall Cultural Centre
|July 20||Art Gallery and Kids’ Corner only
|August 3||Art Rental and Sales Service and Boutique
|Tuesdays, from August 4 to 18
9:30 to 10:30 a.m.
|Modern line dance
|Thursday, from August 6 to 27
9:30 to 10:30 a.m.
Information: 514-630-1200, firstname.lastname@example.org