June 1, 2020 – Reopening of the City Hall multiservice counter
The City of Pointe-Claire is announcing the opening of the City Hall multiservice counter on Monday, June 1, 2020, with the application of health measures to limit the spread of COVID-19.
The multiservice counter is open Monday to Thursday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and Friday from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. Response delays are to be expected due to reduced staff on site.
Citizens are invited to use the City’s website to obtain services, apply for a permit, complete requests, and report a situation using the Voilà! Signalement app.
The following services may also be offered at the multiservice counter:
- Pay your municipal or water taxes
- Buy promotional items from the City
- Buy a rain barrel or domestic composter, or get a kitchen cone
- Renew your dog’s ID tag
- Complete a grant application for the felling or preventive treatment of ash trees
- Complete a grant application for washable diapers or reusable hygiene products
- Complete an application for commemorative programs: a birth, a memory, a tree or a plaque on a City bench
- Obtain information for any permit request
- Obtain a boat launch access permit
- Obtain a parking permit for zone 50
Only payments by card will be accepted.
All other municipal buildings remain closed until further notice.
To meet with an employee, an appointment must be made beforehand. Telephone or videoconference appointments will be opted for when possible.
Information: 514-630-1200, firstname.lastname@example.org