May 6 to October 11 – Summer hours for administrative offices
The City of Pointe-Claire would like to inform you of the summer hours for City Hall and the Recreation building from May 6 to October 11 inclusively: Monday to Thursday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., and Friday from 8 a.m. to noon.
The multiservice counter is open until 7 p.m. on Thursday. At the counter, you can:
- fill out a request to fell a tree;
- fill out a grant request to treat or fell ash trees, as well as for reusable diapers, feminine hygiene products and incontinence products;
- get general information about the City;
- pay your municipal taxes or water tax;
- pay a fine from the City of Montréal;
- apply for a job at the City;
- purchase Pointe-Claire promotional items;
- get or renew your MULTI Card;
- get your bus or taxi tickets for eligible seniors;
- purchase a rain barrel, household compost bin, and kitchen cone;
- renew your dog licence.
Source: City of Pointe-Claire
Information: 514-630-1200, email@example.com