Modified activities for a safe Halloween
The Pointe Claire Public Library is organizing a safe Halloween candy bag distribution for children aged 14 and under, from October 30 to November 1.
According to government guidelines, certain limited activities are permitted for Halloween. In this context, the following contactless distribution procedure has been established to ensure that everyone can have fun while staying safe:
- Candy distribution is by reservation only.
- Quantities are limited.
- The activity is reserved for Pointe-Claire residents.
- Families are invited to sign up by phone at 514-630-1218 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
- An order number and a time slot will be assigned to each family to collect the candy.
- Participants may choose to collect the candy at the Central Library or the Valois Branch.
- Children who wish to do so are invited to dress up to collect the candy.
In accordance with hygiene rules, the candy bags will be prepared 72 hours in advance by a team wearing a mask and gloves, then quarantined until distribution.
For the safety of the community, we invite adults and children alike to follow the instructions issued by the government for enjoying Halloween safely:
- Only people living at the same address may participate in Halloween activities together.
- It is recommended to prepare individual candy bags ahead of time to give away. Leave them in front of the house, if possible.
- It is recommended to stay in your neighbourhood.
- Two-metre distancing must be practised at all times.
Happy Halloween, everyone!
Information: 514 630 1200, firstname.lastname@example.org