New blood drive by appointment in Pointe-Claire
The City of Pointe-Claire is hosting a new blood drive by appointment in partnership with Héma-Québec on Wednesday, September 16, from 1 p.m. to 7:30 p.m., at the Arthur-E.-Séguin chalet.
To ensure a safe process for everyone, the following guidelines will be applied:
- All persons accessing the site must wear a mask.
- All persons must have their temperature taken.
- A bag will be provided to store personal belongings.
- The blood drive is by appointment only; therefore, only those who have made an appointment will be admitted to the site.
- Only healthy people with no symptoms of illness are invited to make an appointment and attend the blood drive. A series of questions will be used to assess each person’s health status.
- Protection measures to prevent the spread of the virus will be applied. Thank you for following the instructions provided in this regard.
- Computer screens and collection beds will be disinfected after each use.
To make an appointment:
- By phone: 1-800-343-7264
- By e-mail: email@example.com
For more information on blood collection: hema-quebec.qc.ca.
The Arthur-E.-Séguin chalet is located at 365 Saint-Louis Avenue.
Information: 514-630-1214, firstname.lastname@example.org