Pointe-Claire Days – Together, we celebrate!
From August 10 to 14, the City of Pointe-Claire is pleased to invite residents of all ages to the very first edition of Pointe-Claire Days in various city parks and facilities.
This new event, on the way to becoming a major annual summer event, is an opportunity for everyone to discover the variety of activities offered by the City, the diversity of facilities on the territory, and the cultural richness of our community.
Five days of festivities to celebrate together
High spirits, relaxation, discovery and sharing will be on the agenda for these festivities, which will take place over several days. Whether young people, teenagers, families or seniors, everyone will find an activity to their liking from the categories offered:
- Strolling animation and outdoor concert to dance to playful rhythms;
- Conferences and guided tours to learn more about the City’s artistic vitality;
- Family fair offering a lively evening;
- Gastronomic fair to discover flavours from other countries;
- Movie nights outside to enjoy under the stars;
- Nautical activities on the lake, and free swimming in outdoor pools to “invite” water to the party;
- Dance and craft workshops to discover new talents;
- Bike tours to appreciate artistic paths and public works of art;
- A traditional picnic for a moment of unity with the community.
Consult and download the full program here.
Come one, come all, and join us in the festivities for Pointe-Claire Days, because Together we celebrate!
Information: 514-630-1200, email@example.com