Reopening of the multiservice counter on Thursday evenings
The City of Pointe-Claire would like to inform you that the multiservice counter at City Hall will reopen to the public on Thursday evenings until 7 p.m. starting September 17.
At the multiservice counter you can:
- Get general information about the City
- Pay your municipal or water taxes
- Purchase Pointe-Claire promotional items
- Get or renew your MULTI Card
- Get bus or taxi tickets for eligible seniors
- Purchase a rain barrel or household compost bin, or get a kitchen cone
- Renew your dog licence
- Fill out a grant or permit application for ash tree felling
- Fill out a grant application for washable diapers or reusable hygiene products
- Fill out a request for commemorative programs: One birth, one memory, one tree, or a plaque on a City bench
- Have documents sworn
- Get a Zone 50 parking permit
Many of these services are also available online. We invite you to visit the Online requests page for full details.
The multiservice counter is open Monday to Wednesday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Thursdays, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Fridays, 8 a.m. to noon.
Information: 514-630-1200, firstname.lastname@example.org