Situation back to normal on Victoria Avenue: Boil water advisory issued
Published February 7 at 4:15 p.m.
The major water main break that occurred on Wednesday morning on Victoria Avenue has now been repaired, traffic was restored yesterday afternoon on Du Bord-du-Lac – Lakeshore Road, and water accumulations are also under control.
The water supply on Victoria Avenue has been restored, and a boil water advisory has been issued for affected residents on Victoria, Sainte-Claire and Cartier Avenues.
Boiled or bottled water must be used when:
- Drinking or preparing beverages,
- Preparing baby bottles and food,
- Washing and preparing foods to be eaten raw (fruits, vegetables, etc.),
- Preparing foods that do not require prolonged cooking times,
- Making ice cubes,
- Brushing your teeth and rinsing your mouth.
The water can be used when:
- Washing dishes in hot water (make sure to wipe them thoroughly dry),
- Doing the laundry,
- Taking a shower or bath (make sure children do not swallow the water).
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Information: 514-630-1230, firstname.lastname@example.org