Update – Resumption of nautical activities
|Update – July 3, 2020
The Pointe-Claire Canoe Kayak Club is gradually opening the competitive program based on age group:
Health and safety first for an enjoyable summer:
The City of Pointe-Claire invites citizens to read the following information regarding the resumption of nautical activities:
Offices and buildings:
Buildings remain closed to the public, but we continue to progressively integrate certain activities.
The Pointe-Claire Canoe Kayak Club is gradually opening the competitive program, based on the following age groups:
- U16 – U24: Week of June 22
- Masters: Week of June 22
- U10 – U14: Schedule to be confirmed in the coming weeks. The Club will directly contact the athletes already registered for the program.
The Sailing Base is currently operational. Storage of private boats is also accessible to the public. Additional safety and health measures have been put in place in accordance with government guidelines to ensure everyone’s health and safety.
The resumption of nautical activities, including boat rentals, has been postponed to a later date. The information will be updated on the City’s website.
- City website: pointe-claire.ca
- Pointe-Claire Canoe Kayak Club website: pccanoekayak.ca
- Nautical activities: 514-630-1256
Information: 514-630-1256, email@example.com