Wednesday, January 8 – Christmas tree collection
We would like to remind you that the City of Pointe-Claire Christmas tree collection will take place on Wednesday, January 8, from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
With this collection, your tree will be recycled and turned into wood chips and compost.
Here are some instructions to follow:
- Remove all decorations from the tree, including hooks, decorations and lights, to ensure that the chipping process is safe.
- Do not wrap the tree in a plastic bag.
- Place your tree curbside as of Tuesday, January 7, at 6 p.m. and by Wednesday, January 8, at 7 a.m.
- Do not block the sidewalk.
- Place the tree horizontally and clear the snow around it so that it can be spotted easily.
After January 8, you may dispose of your tree by bringing it to the Saint-Laurent Ecocentre at 3535 Rue Sartelon to be recycled.
For more information, visit the Christmas trees page.