Pointe-Claire is a first-rate employer providing:
- a stimulating work environment
- competitive compensation and benefits
- a defined benefit pension plan
- an equal access employment program
- free parking
- job security
- attention to occupational health and safety
- preferential access to the City’s sports and cultural activities
- jobs in varied fields and a diversified summer jobs program
The only way to apply for a job is to fill out the online application form.
No application sent through any other channel will be considered.
Access our on‑line application to create your profile, view job offers and sign up for job alerts.
Due to the pandemic, the number and types of summer jobs available for 2022 will vary based on how the situation evolves.
Looking for an interesting job this summer? The City of Pointe-Claire has many summer jobs, both full-time and part-time. The work schedule may vary depending on the type of job, and you must be available to work all summer.
Summer jobs are posted for a limited time (January to March). Jobs are offered in the following departments:
- Administrative Services (finance, human resources and information technologies)
- Legal Affairs
- Public Security – Inspection
- Engineering and Buildings
- Leisure (day camps and park activites program)
- Canoe Club
- Stewart Hall Cultural Centre
- Community development and Aid for Seniors
- Public Works (roads, parks and horticulture, environment)
Are you interested?
Access our online application to create your profile, view job offers and sign up for career alerts.
- Your application is received.
- Pre-selection: all applications are analyzed.
- A telephone interview takes place.
- A first interview takes place with the selection committee.
- There may be a second interview.
- References and tests:
– References, degrees/diplomas, and police records are checked.
– A psychometric assessment is carried out (for some positions).
– A medical examination is carried out (if necessary).
- We make a job offer.
*Only applications that meet the position’s requirements are retained, and only the selected candidates are contacted by the Human Resources Department.candidates.
The City of Pointe-Claire is always looking for candidates to fill manual labour (blue collar) jobs. We encourage you to send us an application at any time for positions such as:
- Day worker
- High school diploma
- Relevant experience in the field
- Ability to speak French and English, and to write in French
- Valid driver’s licence
- great availability required (days, evenings, nights, weekends)
Please note that there is no guaranteed minimum number of hours of work per week (variable schedule).
Does this interest you?
Access our on‑line application to create your profile and sign up at any time. Send us evidence of your driver’s licence classes by transferring the relevant documents into your profile. Your resume will be kept for one year.