Summer in the city with the OSM
On August 25, 2022 at 5:00PM
In August, l’Orchestre symphonique de Montréal takes music out to the city’s different neighbourhoods for a third consecutive year! You can catch OSM musicians in the streets, squares, and parks throughout the Island of Montreal with a stop at Stewart Park.
Stéphane Beaulac, trumpet
Amy Horvey, trumpet
Denys Derome, horn
Charles Benaroya, trombone
Pierre Beaudry, bass trombone
A 30-minute program
– Paul Dukas, Fanfare from « La Péri »
– Anonymous, Sonata from « Die Bankelsangerlieder »
– Victor Ewald, Brass Quintet no. 1, op.5 2nd and 3rd mvt.
– Morley Calvert, 1st and 4th mvt. Suite from the Monteregian hills
– George Gershwin, “Porgy and Bess” suite (arrangement Heinz Czadek)
– Wilke Renwick, Dance
– Manuel Penella, El Gato Montés