Online requests

Report a non-urgent situation online! You can send a new request or track a request you have already submitted.

You can do the following online:

  • Submit a request to pick up your branches
  • Notify the City of a defective street lamp or damaged urban furniture
  • Report a recycling or organic waste bin to be repaired or replaced
  • Fill out a grant application
  • Report a pothole
  • File a permit application

To send a new request, click here.

To fill out a permit application, click here.

To track a request or permit that you have already submitted, click here.