MULTI Card and LUDIK number
We are extending the period for renewing your MULTI Card. All MULTI cards expiring between January 1, 2020 and September 29, 2021, will be considered valid until September 30, 2021.
You may, however, renew your card the next time you visit City Hall, the Aquatic Centre or the Central Library.
The MULTI Card is free and required for residents to participate in activities offered by the City.
Your MULTI Card:
- Has your LUDIK number,
- is a proof of residence,
- serves as a Library card (must be activated at the library to be able to borrow books),
- is valid for two years,
- is no longer valid if you move away from Pointe-Claire,
- MULTI card advantages
Residents can get their MULTI Card at one of the following locations during opening hours.
- Central Library, 100 Douglas-Shand Avenue
- Aquatic Centre, 60 Maywood Avenue
- City Hall, 451 Saint-Jean Boulevard
When first applying for the card, you must provide proof of identity and proof of residence with the names and addresses of each family member.
There is no minimum age to obtain the card, which is required the first time a child registers for an activity. Children age 6 or over must be present when the card is issued because their photograph will be taken on site.
Accepted as proof of identity*
- Driver’s licence
- Quebec health insurance card with photo
- Student card with photo
- Canadian citizenship card
- Permanent resident card
- Birth certificate (for newborns only)
*Proofs of identity for persons age 12 or up must include a photo (this does not apply to seniors). Photocopies are not accepted.
Accepted as proof of residence*
- Driver’s licence
- Recent (less than three months) bill for telephone, electricity, gas or other
- Letter of attestation from a seniors’ home
- School tax bill (most recent)
- City tax bill (the most recent)
- Recent (less than three months) bank or credit card statement
- School report card or official correspondence from an educational institution (most recent semester)
- Student record
- Student card with address
- Income tax notice of assessment or T4 slip (most recent)
*Photocopies are not accepted.
The charge for replacing a lost or stolen Multi Card is $4.
When renewing, you must present the MULTI card and a proof of residence of each person renewing their card.
Children ages 6 and over must be present at the renewal to take a picture if there was no picture on their preview card.
Non-residents must obtain a LUDIK number to register for City activities.
To obtain a LUDIK number:
2. Include the following information for each family member:
- First and last name
- Date of birth
- Complete Address
- Phone number
- Email address
514-630-1200, information request