58 Maywood Avenue
Pointe-Claire QC H9R 0A7
|May to August||Monday to Friday
7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
|September to April||Monday to Sunday
7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Public Activities for May and June 2023
*It is mandatory to wear a hockey helmet and neck guard during public activities*
May 2023 schedule
Free for the Pointe-Claire residents with your MULTI Card.
|Child and Senior||$1|
|Adult Public skating pass*||$14|
|Junior or Senior Public skating pass*||$7|
*Pass is good for 8 admissions .
- Crowding or loitering at the edge of the skating rink
- Sitting on the boards or on the ice
- Drinking, eating or smoking on the ice
- Carrying anyone on one’s back, in one’s arms, on a sleigh or in a stroller
- Wearing boots or shoes on the ice
- Pushing or shoving
- Racing or skating very fast
- Throwing objects onto the ice
- Skating backwards or against the flow
- Figure skating or playing hockey/ringette
- Skating with speed skates
- Sitting on the players’ bench or in the penalty box
- It is mandatory to wear a hockey helmet and neck guard during public activities
For skaters age 3 to 5. Groups of 25 children.
Preschool skating is offered in the fall and winter sessions.
- Lace-up skates that provide good ankle support
- Hockey helmet with metal or plastic protective mask
- Gloves or mittens
For registration dates, please visit our Registration page.
|Thursday||9 :30 to 10 a.m.||January 12 to March 23||$84||$115|
|Thursday||10:10 to 10:40 a.m.|
|Friday||11:30 a.m. to 12 p.m.||January 13 to March 24|
|Friday||12:10 to 12:40 p.m.|
For more information, call 514-630-1211.
Sports associations and teams
Hockey West Island
5 to 18 years old
Age 5 and over
Information and registration: www.ringuettepointeclaire.ca
Pointe-Claire Skating Club
Age 3 and over
Intermediate Hockey League
Age 21 to 35
Information and registration: www.pcihl.ca
Pointe-Claire Oldtimers Hockey Club
Age 35 and over
Information and registration: www.pcot.ca
For more information on public skating, skating programs, sports associations or rink rental, call the Arena at 514-630-1211 or make an online request.