Mattresses, sofas and armchairs
|Sector A – Wednesday||Sector B – Thursday|
|May 3, 2023
July 5, 2023
October 4, 2023
|May 4, 2023
July 6, 2023
October 5, 2023
- Items must be placed near the road after 6 p.m. the day before the collection or before 7 a.m. on the day of the collection itself.
- Items should not weigh more than 100 kg (220 lb.)
- The maximum acceptable size is 1.8 m (6 ft.) by 1.8 m (6 ft).
- A maximum of 10 items, or the equivalent of 5 m3, per collection for each address or multi-unit building is permitted.
- mattress, box spring
- sofa, armchair, sectional
- sofa bed, futon
Some furniture stores will pick up your furniture and upholstered items when delivering new items. Ask about it!
These articles can also be taken to one of the Ecocentres for recovery.
Public Works Yard
50 Terra-Cotta Avenue, Pointe-Claire
3535 Sarleton Street, Saint-Laurent