|Due to the coronavirus pandemic, certain precautionary measures will be taken to ensure everyone’s safety:
The yard is located at 50 Terra-Cotta Avenue.
|Compost and wood chips
Compost will be available on October 23. Please limit your quantity to 100 L per person so that as many residents as possible can take advantage of it. Don’t forget to bring a shovel and containers!
The wood chips distribution is now over.
Document shredding service is offered at the Ecocentre. All paper with or without staples or binding is accepted for shredding. Clips must be removed from documents; plastic sheets and binders are not accepted. Documents will be shredded on site.
- Appliances containing halocarbons (refrigerators, freezers, air conditioners, water coolers and dehumidifiers)
- Computer equipment and electronic appliances
- Construction debris (maximum size 2.4 metres by 1.2 metres)
- Excavation materials (maximum size 2.4 metres by 1.2 metres)
- Ferrous and non-ferrous metals (maximum size 2.4 metres by 1.2 metres)
- Green waste
- Household and bulky items
- Household and electrical appliances
- Motorized equipment (without fuel)
- Sports equipment
- Tires and rims (separated)
- Upholstered items (couches and mattresses)
This service is provided free of charge for a yearly maximum of 12 cubic metres of materials. Beyond this maximum, a fee will be charged. Proof of residence with address and photo is required.
- Saint-Laurent – 3535 Sartelon Street, Saint-Laurent: Pilot project for drywall recycling
- LaSalle – 7272 Saint-Patrick Street, LaSalle
For more information, call 514-872-0384 or go to ville.montreal.qc.ca/ecocentres.