|Due to the coronavirus pandemic, certain precautionary measures will be taken to ensure everyone’s safety:
The yard is located at 50 Terra-Cotta Avenue.
|New: Document shredding
Document shredding service is offered at the Ecocentre. All paper with or without staples or binding is accepted for shredding. Clips must be removed from documents; plastic sheets and binders are not accepted. Documents will be shredded on site.
Compost and woodchips are available at certain Ecocentre days. Consult this page a few days before the Ecocentre. Limit of 100 L per person.
- Appliances containing halocarbons (refrigerators, freezers, air conditioners, water coolers and dehumidifiers)
- Computer equipment and electronic appliances
- Construction debris (maximum size 2.4 metres by 1.2 metres)
- Excavation materials (maximum size 2.4 metres by 1.2 metres)
- Ferrous and non-ferrous metals (maximum size 2.4 metres by 1.2 metres)
- Green waste
- Household and bulky items
- Household and electrical appliances
- Motorized equipment (without fuel)
- Sports equipment
- Tires and rims (separated)
- Upholstered items (couches and mattresses)
This service is provided free of charge for a yearly maximum of 12 cubic metres of materials. Beyond this maximum, a fee will be charged. Proof of residence with address and photo is required.
- Saint-Laurent – 3535 Sartelon Street, Saint-Laurent
- LaSalle – 7272 Saint-Patrick Street, LaSalle
For more information, call 514-872-0384 or go to ville.montreal.qc.ca/ecocentres.