Household waste is collected on Tuesday every other week between 7 a.m. and 6 p.m., alternating between sector A and sector B.
Sector A: Sector A includes the entire area west of Saint-Jean Boulevard and the entire area south of Highway 20.
Sector B: Sector B is the area that is both east of Saint-Jean Boulevard and north of Highway 20.
- Waste may be put in reusable plastic or metal containers, or rolling bins, with a maximum volume of 100 litres per container or bin.
- Maximum weight for each container or bin is 55 lb (25 kg).
- A maximum of 360 litres of household waste per door will be picked up at each collection.
- Waste may be put in a wheeled, reusable plastic container with a maximum volume of 360 litres.
- The rolling bin must not weigh more than 220 lb (100 kg).
- Only bins with a European grip are accepted.