As of June 1st, 2020, the multiservice counter at City Hall will be open with the application of sanitary measures to limit the spread of COVID-19.
The multiservice counter is open Monday to Thursday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and Friday from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. Response delays are to be expected due to reduced staff on site.
At the counter, you can:
- Fill out a request to fell a tree;
- Fill out a grant request to treat or fell ash trees, as well as for reusable hygiene products;
- Get general information about the City;
- Pay your municipal taxes or water tax;
- Pay a fine from the City of Montréal;
- Apply for a job at the City;
- Purchase Pointe-Claire promotional items;
- Get or renew your MULTI Card;
- Get your bus or taxi tickets for eligible seniors;
- Purchase a rain barrel, household compost bin, and kitchen cone;
- Renew your dog licence.
Monday to Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.*
Summer hours – May 6 to October 11, 2019
Monday to Thursday: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.*
Friday: 8 a.m. to noon
*The multiservice counter is open until 7 p.m. on Thursday.
The service is offered for a great many official documents such as:
- certificate of life
- solemn declaration
- consent letter for a child travelling abroad
- proof of residence for health insurance card
- Accommodation certificate
The cost of an attestation is $5.
To carry out a compliant sworn declaration, you must:
- 1. Be a resident of Pointe-Claire.
- 2. Fill out in advance of your visit the documents required for the request.
- 3. Come in person to the City Hall tax counter at 451 Saint-Jean Blvd. with a piece of ID bearing a photo and address.
For more information, contact the tax counter at 514-630-1300 ext. 1829 or firstname.lastname@example.org