The MULTI Card is free and required for residents to participate in activities offered by the City.
Your MULTI Card:
- is a proof of residence
- serves as a Library card
- is valid for two years
- is no longer valid if you move away from Pointe-Claire
Residents can get their MULTI Card at one of the following locations during opening hours.
- Central Library, 100 Douglas-Shand Avenue
- Aquatic Centre, 60 Maywood Avenue
When first applying for the card, you must provide proof of identity and proof of residence with the names and addresses of each family member. When renewing, you must present the card and a proof of residence.
There is no minimum age to obtain the card, which is required the first time a child registers for an activity. Children age 6 or over must be present when the card is issued because their photograph will be taken on site.
The charge for replacing a lost or stolen Multi Card is $4.
Non-residents can apply for a different card, which is required for the Library, weight room, Aquatic Centre and recreational swimming.
- Driver’s licence
- Quebec health insurance card with photo
- Student card with photo
- Canadian citizenship card
- Permanent resident card
- Birth certificate (for newborns only)
- Driver’s licence
- Recent (less than three months) bill for telephone, electricity, gas or other
- Letter of attestation from a seniors’ home
- School tax bill (most recent)
- City tax bill (the most recent)
- Recent (less than three months) bank or credit card statement
- School report card or official correspondence from an educational institution (most recent semester)
- Student record
- Student card with address
- Income tax notice of assessment or T4 slip (most recent)
- Proofs of identity for persons age 12 or up must include a photo (this does not apply to seniors).
- Photocopies are not accepted as proofs of identity or residence.
- When a card is first issued for a child, a birth certificate must be provided.