Planning Program and by-laws
The Planning Program offers a vision of Pointe-Claire for the next ten years.
It provides a portrait of:
- the City’s current state of development, and its population;
- major land-use orientations for the territory;
- main issues and goals for the next ten years;
- sectors undergoing more detailed planning, such as:
The Planning Program gives citizens, elected representatives and the administration specific directions to guide future actions in Pointe-Claire territory. Applying the program involves follow-up studies, City investments and amendments to existing by-laws.
Download the complete Planning Program.
For a list of permits issued by the Planning Department, go to Permit Applications.
- Appendix 1 – Definitions
- Appendix 2 – Zoning Plan Map
- Appendix 3 – Particular provisions table:
- Appendix 4 – Classification of uses
- Appendix 5 – Development guidelines near railway operations