Les journées de la culture 2020 offers a month of cultural events
The 24th edition of Les journées de la culture (culture days) will exceptionally take place over a period of one month, from September 25 to October 25.
Each year, the City of Pointe-Claire takes part in this unifying event that highlights the importance of culture in our lives.
Once again this year, the Library and the Stewart Hall Cultural Centre invite citizens to enjoy a series of enriching events, in compliance with current health regulations:
- Until October 25: the Pointe-Claire Public Library is giving its members the opportunity to enjoy the many musical performances and events broadcast live from such prestigious venues as Carnegie Hall, the Bolshoi Theatre and Opéra national de Paris thanks to Medici.tv.
- Sunday, September 27, at 3 p.m.: a jazz concert will be performed at the Stewart Hall Cultural Centre by the Delphinus Jazz Quartet. Reservations required at 514-630-1220, ext. 1774.
Exhibitions – Stewart Hall Cultural Centre
- Until September 27: young children and their families are invited to discover The Wonderful World of Insects, a dazzling mini-exhibition of insect photographs.
- Starting October 3: the MiNi Art Rental Collection exclusively showcases works created by Pointe-Claire youth. Come and see their talent!
- September 25 to October 25: The Central Library provides you with materials to give new life to your old books. Your creations will be put on display.
You will find the detailed schedule in the Leisure Pointe-Claire program.
We would like to remind you that masks must be worn in all municipal buildings. Thank you for your cooperation.
Information: 514-630-1200, email@example.com