Day camps – The 2022 programming is online
The City of Pointe-Claire would like to inform residents that the programming for summer 2022 day camps is online on the City’s website.
Parents are invited to consult the details concerning the cultural, recreational and paddling camps for an active and creative summer for their children.
New: Competitive paddling camp
The City of Pointe-Claire is happy to announce a new competitive paddling camp. This eight-week program combines competition structure and traditional day camp, and offers an exceptional environment for youth who wish to upgrade their skills and join the racing team. These athletes of tomorrow have the opportunity to train with Canoe Kayak Club athletes and to participate in competitions.
- Residents: Beginning April 5, at 7 p.m.
- Non-residents: Beginning April 14, at 9 a.m.
- Registration assistance: April 5, 6:30 to 9 p.m., at 514-630-1366 and April 14, 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at 514-630-1214
Registrations must be made on the LUDIK platform.
- Make sure to have the MULTI Card on hand for each child you are registering.
- Make sure that your current telephone number matches the one on LUDIK.
The MULTI Card is offered to residents free of charge and is valid for a period of two years. To obtain or renew a MULTI card, go to City Hall, the Aquatic Centre or the Central Library. The procedure to follow is indicated on the City’s website.
For a safe summer, we encourage families to visit the City’s website regularly to find out about the health measures in effect.
You will find the full 2022 day-camp programming here.
Information: 514-630-1200, firstname.lastname@example.org