May 2 to October 7 – Summer hours for administrative offices
The City of Pointe-Claire would like to inform you of the summer hours for City Hall and the Recreation building from May 2 to October 7 inclusively: Monday to Thursday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., and Friday from 8 a.m. to noon.
The multiservice counter is open until 7 p.m. on Thursday. At the counter, you can:
- fill out a request to fell a tree;
- fill out a grant request to treat or fell ash trees, as well as for reusable diapers, menstrual products and incontinence products;
- get general information about the City;
- pay your municipal taxes or water tax;
- pay a fine from the City of Montréal;
- apply for a job at the City;
- purchase Pointe-Claire promotional items;
- get or renew your MULTI Card;
- get your bus or taxi tickets for eligible seniors;
- purchase a rain barrel, household compost bin, and kitchen cone;
Any non-emergency situation can also be reported through the Voila! Signalement app.
Inspection – Public Security
The Inspection – Public Security Department (IPS) will remain open at all times (24 hours a day, 7 days a week) and can be contacted at 514 630-1234 or email@example.com.
Source: City of Pointe-Claire
Information: 514-630-1200, firstname.lastname@example.org