Héma-Québec – Blood drive by appointment in Pointe-Claire
The City of Pointe-Claire is hosting a blood drive organized by Héma-Québec on Saturday, April 4, from 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m., at the Bob-Birnie Arena.
Blood drive activities are not affected by government orders; however, Héma-Québec is making every effort to ensure the safety of all individuals who makes this donation possible: donors, volunteers and employees.
Accordingly, the following precautions will be taken to adhere to the restrictions regarding indoor and outdoor gatherings:
- Blood collection will be done exclusively by appointment; therefore, only those who have made an appointment will be admitted to the site.
- Only healthy people with no symptoms of illness are invited to make an appointment and attend the blood drive. A series of questions will be used to assess each person’s health status.
- The measures to protect against the spread of the virus will be applied. Thank you for following the instructions given to you in this regard.
- Computer screens will be disinfected after each use.
- Collection beds will be disinfected after each donation.
- People aged 70 and over are encouraged to follow government instructions and not attend the blood drive.
To make an appointment or for any questions, call 1 800 343 7264.
More information on blood collection: hema-quebec.qc.ca.
The the Bob-Birnie Arena is located at 58 Maywood Avenue.
Information: 514-630-1214, firstname.lastname@example.org