Branch collection continues
Due to the strong winds on November 1, several branches and trees fell throughout the city. The Public Works teams have been working since Friday to clean them up.
The period for citizens to request a branch pick up ended on October 31, but due to the weather conditions over the past few days, the City will extend this period until November 11. To facilitate branch collection, please follow these instructions:
- Place the branches on your property, at the edge of the road or sidewalk, making sure that the cut portion faces the street.
- Remove any debris from the branches (soil, roots, metal, etc.).
- Only include branches with a diameter of 10 centimetres (4 inches) or less.
- Make a pile that is no more than 1.2 metres (4 feet) high.
Please request your branch collection as soon as possible. There are three ways to do so:
- Download the Voilà! Signalement app on your smartphone to submit your request
- Fill out the online request form
- Contact Public Works at 514-630-1230
To have a fallen tree removed from your property, please contact to a private contractor. We also remind you that you can bring your logs to one of the agglomeration ecocentres, which are open all year round. Visit the Ville de Montréal website for more information.
Please note that a permit is required to fell any tree. To apply for one, please contact Public Works at 514-630-1230 or email@example.com
Information: 514-630-1200, firstname.lastname@example.org