Coronavirus (COVID-19) – Preventive closure of all municipal buildings offering culture, sports and leisure services
The City of Pointe-Claire is announcing the closure of all municipal buildings offering culture, sports, leisure and community development services in order to limit the spread of the coronavirus (Covid-19), following the prevention measures ordered by the Québec government.
From now until March 30, the following establishments will be closed:
- Aquatic Centre
- Library – Central and Valois
Starting tomorrow, March 14, until March 30, the following facilities will be closed:
- Stewart Hall Cultural Centre
- Noël-Legault Community Centre
- Recreation building (94 Douglas-Shand Avenue)
- Nautical activities building
- All park chalets (including the Senior Centre at the Arthur-Séguin Chalet)
All gatherings for sports, cultural and community activities are cancelled until March 30.
The seniors Spring Luncheon planned on April 15 and 16 is also canceled.
The City Hall and Inspection – Public Security buildings will remain open to the public. We would ask that people with flu or cold symptoms refrain from visiting these buildings.
Information: 514-630-1200, firstname.lastname@example.org