Update: 2021 Day camps
Updated: May 7, 2021
2021 Day camps
The City of Pointe-Claire is happy to announce the opening of additional day camp spaces in the following new locations:
- St. John Fisher Jr. Elementary School (87 Belmont Avenue)
- Clearpoint Elementary School (17 Cedar Avenue)
New registration date:
Starting Thursday, May 13, at 7 p.m. on LUDIK.
Registration assistance: May 13, from 6:30 to 9 p.m., at 514-630-1366
– Make sure you have the Multi Card for each child to be registered.
– Reminder: You must complete the $0 transaction to confirm your children’s registration.
- Camps remain reserved for Pointe-Claire residents.
- The restriction on the number of weeks is lifted. It will be possible to select as many weeks as desired, subject to the number of spots remaining.
- The fee will be $0 upon registration. Payment and registration for the daycare service must be made online between May 25 and 28.
For more information:
Monday to Thursday, from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Friday, from 8 a.m. to noon
Recreational camps: 514-630-1214
Paddling camps: 514-630-1256
Cultural camps: 514-630-1220
April 13, 2021
Day camps – The 2021 programming is now online
The City of Pointe-Claire would like to inform residents that the programming for summer 2021 day camps is available on the City’s website.
Parents are invited to consult the details on the cultural, recreational and paddling camps for an active and creative summer for their children.
In the current exceptional context, the City has set up the following registration procedure to allow as many children as possible to take part in camp activities:
- The 2021 day camps are reserved for Pointe-Claire residents only in order to comply with current health guidelines.
- Due to the limited number of spaces, registration is limited to a maximum of four weeks per child. Any additional weeks will automatically be cancelled. This restriction could be lifted at a later date depending on government guidelines. Families will be informed accordingly.
- No payment will be required at the time of registration. Families will receive an e-mail asking them to pay the fees. At this time, childcare periods can be added.
- You must complete the symbolic transaction of $0 in order to confirm your registration.
- The progress of the COVID-19 pandemic will determine if the activities can be maintained.
The registration period begins on April 20, at 7 p.m., on the LUDIK platform.
- Make sure to have the MULTI Card on hand for each child you are registering.
All MULTI cards expiring between January 1, 2020 and September 29, 2021, will be considered valid until September 30, 2021. Take advantage of your next visit to the Central Library, City Hall or the Aquatic Centre to renew your expired cards and avoid the rush in September.
For a safe summer, we encourage families to visit the City’s website regularly to find out about the latest health measures.
You will find the full 2021 day-camp programming here.
Information: 514-630-1200, email@example.com