Opening of tennis courts and access to Lake Saint-Louis
The City of Pointe-Claire would like to inform you of the opening of the tennis courts and the upcoming access to free nautical activities from the Canoe Kayak Club site.
Canoe Kayak Club activities, as well as all other outdoor and indoor sports facilities remain closed until further notice in accordance with government and public health instructions.
When practicing these activities, a physical distance of two metres is required at all times. It is also important to wash your hands before you leave home and as soon as you get back.
Municipal tennis courts may used freely, while those governed by associations may be used according to their own terms. Chalets will remain closed. Everyone is also asked to comply with the following instructions:
- Only singles games are permitted.
- Lessons are prohibited.
- Players must identify their balls, have a water bottle, have their own equipment and not share it.
- Avoid contact with your playing partner; do not share the benches, shake hands or give each other a high five.
- Clean all your equipment and wash your hands after playing.
Access to Lake Saint-Louis
The installation of docks will begin next week at the Canoe Kayak Club and in Valois Bay to give boaters and watersport enthusiasts with their own equipment access to Lake Saint-Louis: canoes, kayaks, dinghies and paddleboards.
The moorings in place will be available to sailboat owners who have paid their membership fees.
- No boat storage is authorized on site.
- Valois Bay is not supervised. Its use is at the risk of users.
- No shuttle service to the boats is available.
- No rental service is available.
- Sharing equipment is not authorized.
- The Canoe Kayak Club is closed.
The City is doing everything possible to ensure everyone can take part in these activities in a pleasant way, while ensuring health and safety.
Information: 514-630-1200, firstname.lastname@example.org